So far this year, Cole ranks in reported crime rates:
Rankings range from 1st (worst) to 78th (best).
- 27th (out of Denver's 78 neighborhoods) in violent crimes per 1,000 residents (down from 24th last year. 7.83 violent crimes per 1,000 residents this year, 9.35 up until this point last year)
- 35th in population-adjusted property crimes (up from 45th in 2022. 45.87 property crimes per 1,000 residents in 2023, 46.96 in 2022)
- 39th in population-adjusted sexual assaults (up from 44th in 2022. 0.65 sexual assaults per 1,000 residents in 2023, 0.65 in 2022)
- 33rd in population-adjusted domestic violence crimes (down from 27th in 2022. 2.61 domestic violence crimes per 1,000 residents in 2023, 2.83 in 2022)
- 32nd in population-adjusted robberies (up from 48th in 2022. 1.52 robberies per 1,000 residents in 2023, 1.09 in 2022)
- 25th in population-adjusted burglaries (up from 48th in 2022. 9.35 burglaries per 1,000 residents in 2023, 5.43 in 2022)
- 40th in population-adjusted car thefts (down from 32nd in 2022. 11.74 car thefts per 1,000 residents in 2023, 19.57 in 2022)
- 46th in population-adjusted bike thefts (down from 34th in 2022. 0.65 bike thefts per 1,000 residents in 2023, 1.96 in 2022)
- 51st in population-adjusted drug crimes (down from 36th in 2022. 1.3 drug crimes per 1,000 residents in 2023, 2.61 in 2022)
Compare Cole crime rate rankings in recent years
The lower the rank, the worse Cole's crime rate. There are 78 Denver neighborhoods, so the rankings are out of 78.
A table comparing Cole violent crime rates
Shown here are the population-adjusted crime rates for Cole.
A table comparing Cole property crime rates
|Auto theft||Bicycle theft||Arson|
A table comparing Cole burglary crime rates