So far this year, Auraria ranks in reported crime rates:
Rankings range from 1st (worst) to 78th (best).
- 6th (out of Denver's 78 neighborhoods) in violent crimes per 1,000 residents (even from 6th last year. 26.67 violent crimes per 1,000 residents this year, 29.09 up until this point last year)
- 2nd in population-adjusted property crimes (up from 3rd in 2022. 178.18 property crimes per 1,000 residents in 2023, 210.91 in 2022)
- 4th in population-adjusted sexual assaults (up from 7th in 2022. 4.85 sexual assaults per 1,000 residents in 2023, 3.64 in 2022)
- 3rd in population-adjusted domestic violence crimes (even ranking with in 2022. 10.91 domestic violence crimes per 1,000 residents in 2023, 10.91 in 2022)
- 12th in population-adjusted robberies (up from 19th in 2022. 3.64 robberies per 1,000 residents in 2023, 2.42 in 2022)
- 8th in population-adjusted burglaries (down from 7th in 2022. 14.55 burglaries per 1,000 residents in 2023, 16.97 in 2022)
- 5th in population-adjusted car thefts (down from 3rd in 2022. 32.73 car thefts per 1,000 residents in 2023, 58.18 in 2022)
- 1st in population-adjusted bike thefts (even ranking with in 2022. 15.76 bike thefts per 1,000 residents in 2023, 19.39 in 2022)
- 3rd in population-adjusted drug crimes (up from 4th in 2022. 48.48 drug crimes per 1,000 residents in 2023, 25.45 in 2022)
Compare Auraria crime rate rankings in recent years
The lower the rank, the worse Auraria's crime rate. There are 78 Denver neighborhoods, so the rankings are out of 78.
A table comparing Auraria violent crime rates
Shown here are the population-adjusted crime rates for Auraria.
A table comparing Auraria property crime rates
|Auto theft||Bicycle theft||Arson|
A table comparing Auraria burglary crime rates