So far this year, Villa Park ranks in reported crime rates:
Rankings range from 1st (worst) to 78th (best).
- 30th (out of Denver's 78 neighborhoods) in violent crimes per 1,000 residents (down from 23rd last year. 7.12 violent crimes per 1,000 residents this year, 9.41 up until this point last year)
- 54th in population-adjusted property crimes (down from 49th in 2022. 31.31 property crimes per 1,000 residents in 2023, 43.35 in 2022)
- 62nd in population-adjusted sexual assaults (down from 32nd in 2022. 0.33 sexual assaults per 1,000 residents in 2023, 0.77 in 2022)
- 28th in population-adjusted domestic violence crimes (up from 31st in 2022. 2.85 domestic violence crimes per 1,000 residents in 2023, 2.74 in 2022)
- 29th in population-adjusted robberies (down from 17th in 2022. 1.75 robberies per 1,000 residents in 2023, 2.74 in 2022)
- 34th in population-adjusted burglaries (up from 47th in 2022. 6.9 burglaries per 1,000 residents in 2023, 5.58 in 2022)
- 50th in population-adjusted car thefts (down from 34th in 2022. 10.07 car thefts per 1,000 residents in 2023, 18.83 in 2022)
- 52nd in population-adjusted bike thefts (down from 45th in 2022. 0.55 bike thefts per 1,000 residents in 2023, 0.88 in 2022)
- 27th in population-adjusted drug crimes (down from 11th in 2022. 4.6 drug crimes per 1,000 residents in 2023, 8.54 in 2022)
Compare Villa Park crime rate rankings in recent years
The lower the rank, the worse Villa Park's crime rate. There are 78 Denver neighborhoods, so the rankings are out of 78.
A table comparing Villa Park violent crime rates
Shown here are the population-adjusted crime rates for Villa Park.
A table comparing Villa Park property crime rates
|Auto theft||Bicycle theft||Arson|
A table comparing Villa Park burglary crime rates